The Tofino Consumers Co-operative held it's 63rd Annual General Meeting Wednesday May 22nd/2019 at the Wickaninnish School. Two hundred and twenty Members attended along with numerous visitors. Agenda Items included:
- President's report given by Jim Striegel.
- Members ratified a 6% patronage return for fiscal 2018.
- Michael Tomilin presented the General Manager's report.
- General Manager Michael Tomilin presented the "Financial Statement" which highlighted Sales of $24,167,433 and a net savings of $2,210,650
- FCL Director Doug Potentier gave report on Federated Co-operatives Limited.
- MNP were appointed auditors for 2019 / 2020 fiscal year.
- Three Directors were elected from 6 candidates. Winning three year terms were Margaret Eady, Matin Gholami and Stephanie Hughes.
- Special presentation to Freda Hubert for helping at the door.
- Question period
- Adjournment with door prizes following.
We all would like to welcome Margaret, Matin and Stephanie as Directors to this Co-operative. And thank Rene Gibson, George Hubert and Jim Striegel for their year's of service to this Co-operative.