Update March 16th / 2020
Thank You All! For your cooperation & appreciation, towards our operational measures to comply with BC Ministry of Health during this Covid-19 pandemic. We would like to give you an update on recent changes to operations and what you, as customers can do to help. Our Food Store “Health Measures” are still in effect and please review HERE.
• Number of customers accessing 25 people at any one time. Presently open 8:30 AM till 8:00 PM daily.
•Store hours may be viewed HERE.
• Mask usage is mandatory for all Co-op Staff & Customers in all locations. Any Staff that are ill, are to remain at home and start 811 protocol.
• Please grab a clean cart or basket from rowed & stacked section.Leave your used cart or basket in our cleaning area near front entrance.
• Please allow cashier to disinfect till area before loading till with groceries and use distancing markers.
• Deliveries as normal. New online order form available on this website.
• Remember the goal for all of us is to have a quick shop for everyone’s safety.
Please maintain social distancing of 2 metres (6 feet) at all times within all locations to your best ability.
• Store hours Monday thru Saturday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM (closed Sundays)
• Limit of 8 customers at any one time. Please check how busy store is before entering.
• Practice social distancing in all areas of the store and especially at the till.
• Use sanitizer provided at entrance before entering.
• Open 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM Daily for in-store sales
• Limit of 3 customers within store. Sanitize before entry (provided at door)
• Please social distance yourself at least 2 metres from all staff and customers.
• Plastic gloves are available at pumps.
Tofino Life Clothing
- Open Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 AM — 5:00 PM (closed Sundays)
- Limit of 6 customers in store.
- Sanitize before entering and social distance of 2 metres (6 feet) from others.