Tofino Co-op Food Store Health Protection Measures
January 18th /2022
The following safety measures/polices must be adhered to, not only for your safety but the safety of our Staff.
• Regular shopping from 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM (Winter Hours).
• Sanitizer available at front entrance.
• Customers who arrive with cold, influenza, or COVID-19 like symptoms to return home and use a delivery service instead.
• No loitering in entrance area or Store.
• Please adhere to “Social Distancing” not only at tills but entire sales floor.
• Any abuse/harassment of Staff Members will not be tolerated in any manner and this includes “Social Media”.
- Mask use is mandatory Customers in all Store locations
- Re-useable bags are allowed in store.
See our Food Store Covid-19 Safety Plan as per Worksafe BC Guidelines and recommendations below. For Tofino Life Clothing, Hardware and Gas Bar, please click here.
Please note these Health Measures and Safety Plans are implemented and mandated by the General Manager, Health and Safety Committee and Human Resources of the Tofino Co-op, based on recommendations and guidelines from WorkSafeBC and the BC Ministry of Health.