Please be advised that due to latest surge in covid-19 cases the Food Store will allow only 1 person per group or family to shop (Effective November 24/2020). This does not include children or individuals who need help or supervision. This measure is for not only your safety but also the safety of our Staff. Other measures still effect include:
- Mandatory mask use by all customers. If you don't have one we will provide one. If you medically can't wear a mask we will pick your order.
- You must sanitize hands before entry.
- Re-useable shopping bags are welcome but, you must fill your own bags at the tills.
- Social distancing must be followed, not only in Store but in any outside line-ups.
- Please allow cashier time to clean till area before loading your items.
- Please, no smoking in outside line-up.
- Senior, first responder and immune compromised shopping will continue every day from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Abuse of Staff will not be tolerated in any manner. Please be respectful to Staff, we all are dealing with this serious situation the best we can for everyone's safety.